Terms & Conditions
1. All funds paid to Pecan Heaven are NON-refundable. Once the initial retainer is made, it secures your date. Therefore, Pecan Heaven may turn down other orders to fulfill your cake/treat request.
2. All orders over $100 requires a minimum retainer of half the total amount to book. The remaining balance must be received two weeks prior to the event date indicated, or your contract is null and void. Amounts under $100 as well as bookings within a month or less notice require the full payment. Booking less than one weeks notice will result in a rush fee.
3. The last date to request changes to your cake/treats is 3 weeks prior to the event date indicated. However, Pecan Heaven cannot guarantee changes will be accommodated. All items are based on product availability. In addition, changes are subjected to additional fees. Changes and/or adding additional themes may total the amount of the original cost or more. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subjected to additional charges as well.
4. Delivery is $30 within a 10 mile radius of Pecan Heaven. EACH additional mile thereafter is $0.58 both ways (based on availability).
5. We are not responsible for any damage to the cake/treats after setup or pick up is complete. You are responsible for providing a secure table and an appropriate environment for your cake/treats. Cakes and some treats are heavy and require a sturdy table. A optimal room temperature of 73 degrees or below is suggested. Any temperature higher than the aforementioned may melt your dessert.
6. If you or your representative elects to pick up or setup your cake/treats, you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of these items after it leaves Pecan Heaven's possession.
7. We do photograph our cakes/treats. We reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotion without compensation to you.
8. Our products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for any allergic reactions.
9. In efforts to avoid confusion, Pecan Heaven will only accept requests and/or communicate with the purchaser.
10. Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Pecan Heaven to complete the agreement and is subjected to labor disputes or strikes, accidents, Acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
11. Quotes are subjected to market fluctuation.
12. Invoices are valid for 24hours. If a second invoice is needed a processing fee of $10 will be applied to your bill.
13. Although we will do our best to match the colors provided; we cannot guarantee an exact match.
14. Occasionally, we will use non-edible products such as: ribbons, dowels, toothpicks, and/or bling, etc. It is your responsibility to inform your guests.
15. When transporting our products, avoid placing them on the seat of your vehicle. It is best to transport on a flat, level surface away from direct sunlight, heat, and/or odor. It is also best to transport in a cool vehicle. Heat can damage your dessert.
16. Our treats are best stored in a dry, cool place away from odor, heat, and/or sunlight
17. All items are made to order and/or custom, Pecan Heaven will handle all customer concerns on a case by case basis. No automatic refunds will be issued unless Pecan Heaven is in agreement the fault is ours alone. Pecan Heaven may give a discount or remake the item(s) if time permits. All concerns must be submitted in writing within 24 hours of receiving your goods to firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. By submitting payment, you agree to all terms and conditions listed.